Thinking of planting a tree – know that this is an investment!
If you’re thinking about planting a large tree don’t be disillusioned that it is a short-term effort. The costs of removing or replacing a tree can be significant so you’ll want to consider your options before committing.
When making the decision to improve your garden consider the following:
- Identify what tree maintenance practices are required for the trees you select
- Understand how the tree will grow and where it is most appropriate in your garden (will it affect your neighbours)
- Learn how to prune and trim your trees correctly and at what time of year
- Research professional arborists, like Dickies Trees, and work out how much their services will cost – for the long-term
- Identify any ongoing treatments the trees will require
Knowing what you’re investing in will help you decide on which trees are the best for not only your garden but also your lifestyle.
Dickies Trees are qualified arborists and tree surgeons with 30 years of experience. We specialise in all professional tree services, including tree removal, tree stump grinding, tree lopping and power line clearance. We can also deliver mulch to you, or even prune your trees.
We offer seven day a week service and after hours/emergency call outs. As a major government, shire and business contractor, we are extremely professional and fully insured. We offer you exceptional, reliable service.
Give our friendly team a call to discuss your tree requirements.
We’re happy to help!